Trade Union Friends of Israel (UK) has announced details of its annual fringe meeting at the Trades Union Congress.
The meeting is to take place on Tuesday, 15 September from 12:30 - 14:00, and has been given the title: “The Next Steps for Israeli-Palestinian Trade Union Co-operation.”
Provisional guest speakers include:
- Brendan Barber, General Secretary of the TUC;
- Michael Leahy, General Secretary of Community Union & TULIP Co-founder;
- John Lyndon, Director of Development at OneVoice Europe;
- H.E. Ron Prosor, Israeli Ambassador to the UK;
- Roger Lyons, Past President of the TUC and Chair of TUFI.
The event will be held in Room 11c, BT Convention Centre,
Monarchs Quay, Liverpool L3 4FP.
A buffet lunch with drinks will be provided.
All welcome, please RSVP to: [email protected] ((Only conference pass holders will be able to entre the BT Convention Centre, but passes can be aquired on the day).